Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy new year!

Boy... I really need to update this more often. Well, another year begins. Last year had some highlights, like attending my first con with PrairieCon in Brandon, going to GenCon, and generally enjoying gaming (not necessarily RPGing) more. This year, I want to run a D&D game... either a one-shot at a con, or maybe try to start a campaign with some of my students. To that end... I've been reading "The World of Titan", a gaming supplement produced about the world where the old Fighting Fantasy games takes place. I like it. Kinda like Warhammer Fantasy, without all the Warhammery bits. Maybe I'll use this as my world. My campaign will be house-ruled LL/BX.

3 comments:

  1. PITTMAN: Wow. OK, so if you have religious conviction, stay out of the emergency room.Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm looking for your contact info for a book review/post?
    Can you email me at EdenLiterary at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete