Thursday, February 19, 2009

Life interrupts

Update: the desktop is fixed. I just have to reinstall all the software on it. HOpefully, by the end of the weekend.

So.... sometimes, life interrupts. In the past week, I have had 2 of my former students pass away. One was 15, and was dumped off (by the drunk parents of a friend)drunk at home, without a jacket, wallet, keys or cel phone. She wandered off and froze to death.

The other one was from the last school I taught at, a reserve. Last time I saw her, she was a wonderful little 7 year old, who used to hug me every morning and call me "Uncle". She hung herself on Saturday night. She was 12.

So, right now, I don't have a lot of drive for RPGs. I have a funeral to attend on Saturday, and no a lot of motivation right now. But I shall return.

1 comment: