Thursday, January 14, 2021

All Apologies

 When this month started out, I had really good intentions to complete this project, and come up with a new Character a Day for a bunch of game systems, because it sounded like fun. However, I have to apologize for my inability to stick it out so far. After 2 months of limited in person teaching, and 3 months of remote learning, my school is going back to full bore daily classes starting on Monday, with us only having a week's notice to prepare. On top of that, it's the end of first semester in two weeks and report cards are due by the end of the month... well.... it has just been super hectic, and by the time I get home from work, I am done. I will try to throw some more characters up on the weekends, when I have more time to commit to this, but right now, 12 hour days are burning me out from doing anything but zoning out and going to bed when I get home. I will try to put up some Star Frontiers or Unknown Armies characters this weekend. Thank you (all 16 of you who are actually reading this page) for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment